Welcome to the 6900 Lofts Online Application
APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
Welcome to 6900 Lofts. RHM Real Estate Group is pledged to the letter and the spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievement of Equal Housing Opportuinty throughout the nation. It is the policy of RHM Real Estate Group to adhere to the Fair Housing Act, which prohibits discriminatory housing practices, based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Please note these are the current rental criteria and nothing in these requirements shall consitiute a guarantee or representation by our community that all residents and occupants residing in our community have met these requirements. There may be residents and occupants that have resided here prior to these requirements going into effect; additionally our ability to verify whether these requirements are met is limited to the information we receive from various resident reporting services.
- New Employment
Employer must verify new employment by letter stating starting date, position and salary.
- Current Employment
Employer must verify starting date, position, and salary.
- If the prospective resident has been employed less than three years by the current employer, the name of company, address, supervisor, telephone number, applicant's position and salary of former employer must be provided to the leasing consultant.
- SALARY QUALIFICATIONS
- Gross monthly income of leaseholder(s) must be three (3) times the monthly rent.
The application will be denied if the prospective applicant has been evicted from a residential dwelling.
- Previous Residency
If the prospective applicant has resided at the current residence for less than one (1) year, it is necessary for the applicant to provide the leasing consultant with the former landlord's name, telephone number, residency address, length of occupancy and rent. Rent must have been paid as agreed and the resident must have been in "good standing" with the previous landlord.
- Current Residency The residency of the applicant will be verified. Rent must be paid as agreed and applicant must be in "good standing" with the current landlord.
- AGE REQUIREMENT
- Minimum age of applicant is twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Guarantor/co-signer as leaseholder must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
- If a Guarantor/co-signer is under twenty-one (21) years of age, the Guarantor/co-signer's salary may not be used for salary requirements.
- CREDIT REQUIREMENTS
- Credit History
A credit history for the past three years will be used to evaluate the application.
- Negative Rating
Liens and/or civil judgments must be satisfied.
An account over ninety (90) days is considered negative; excluding student loans, medical bills or debt incurred under eighteen (18) years of age.
An account transferred to collection is considered negative.
A charge off is considered negative.
A utility collection must be paid and proof of payment is necessary.
Bankruptcy must be discharged and current credit after the discharge must be as agreed.
In order to meet our credit requirements, the leaseholder must not have more than one (1) out of three (3) negative ratings.
- Guarantor/co-signers must meet all of the above qualifications. The guarantor must physically sign the lease either in front of the office or in front of a notary.
- There may be situations whereby the leaseholders will be requested to pay first and last month's rent.
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK - 6900 Lofts is an avid supporter of Crime Free/Drug Free in Multi-housing. Applicants with a felony criminal convictions or sex offender's offense will be denied.
- Residents and occupants must submit to a criminal background check. An application will be rejected if residents or occupants have been:
- Convicted of a sexually-oriented or child victim-oriented offense.
- Required to register as a sex offender.
- Convicted of a felonious drug related crime.
- Conviction or current indictment for the theft, burglary, felony, fraud, or any crimes involving firearms or crime against persons or property.
Management reserves the right to add or delete any or all of the avoce guidelines and qualifications.
YOU WILL BE DENIED IF:
You misrepresent any information on the application. In general, if misrepresentations are found after the rental agreement is signed, your rental agreement will be terminated.
IN MOST SITUATIOINS, THE APPLICANT(S) WILL BE NOTIFIED WITHIN SEVENTY-TWO (72) HOURS IF THE APPLICATION IS ACCEPTED OR REJECTED.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.